How can I manage my website? Open
cPanel is a user-friendly control panel which you can logon to and view details about your website setup and manage functionality and services.
You should be able to control most if not all of the functionality through your control panel.
- Change your website password (used for cPanel logon and FTP)
- Change your contact email address (used to advise you about changes or issues)
- Backup your website (download a backup of your entire website including MySQL databases)
- Access the file manager to view and upload files (without an FTP client)
- Access statistics and log files (find out who is visiting your site and which pages they are going to)
- Setup page redirects (redirect to another website address)
- Create and manage MySQL databases (including access to PhpMyAdmin)
- Check your disk space usage
- Check server information and versions of PHP, MySQL, etc.
All functionality on cPanel has supporting user guides and video tutorials to help you here.