Virtualization offers the ability for complete system solutions that are easily adapted to your changing business needs, using scalable, versatile system designs with the most advanced virtual office technologies to provide you with a data network that will help keep your company running efficiently.
CFTS has assisted many in setting up and importing workloads of physical servers into virtual environments our migration service is ideal for customers involved in server consolidation or legacy migration projects.
- Turnkey Hosting and Cloud Services (aka Webhosting Business)
- Server and Storage Migration
- Hybrid (on-Premise and Cloud)
- Application Migration
CFTS specialises in hybrid solutions ideal for those wishing secure redundant systems and services of core business assets.
CFTS has been maintaining its own hybrid secure cloud and on-premise virtualised infrastructure since 1994 we know what we're doing.
CFTS offers VMware Certified Hardware Software Starter Bundles that will get you up and running in no time, this includes two host servers connected by fibre to a fast storage pool, this collection of hardware and software will enable a business to get into using VMware the right way.
We would be happy to talk about any other requirement and type of deployment you may need.
There are many benefits to an organization or business when choosing to implement a Virtualization strategy.
- Reduced capital and operating costs
- Minimized or eliminated downtime
- Increased IT Productivity:
- efficiency, agility and responsiveness
- Faster provisioning of applications and resources
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership
- Longevity of legacy systems (Old Apps/OS's)
- Cross-Platform Environment Support
- Reduced Energy Bills
There are many efficiency benefits to an organization or business when choosing to implement a Virtualization strategy.
- Simplified IT Management
- Consolidate Servers and Storage
- Faster workload deployment
- Increased application performance
- Higher server availability
- Eliminate server sprawl
- Better Business Continuity
- Better Disaster Recovery
- Capacity Management
There are 8 primary types of Virtualization that CFTS deal with, and each one differs according to the element it is used on and each type can also have a different effect on network security.
- OS Virtualization
- Server Virtualization
- Network Virtualization
- Desktop (VDI) Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Application Virtualization
- Storage Virtualization
- Hardware Virtualization
- Cloud Virtualization
As ‘virtualization’ has recently become a bit of a tech buzzword, companies are hopping on the virtualization bandwagon. We often hear questions from companies asking how to virtualize, or if they even should in the first place.
- What are your current network security procedures?
- What are the gaps in your security that you’d like fixed?
- What are your IT pain points, and are they primarily hardware- or software-based?’
The decision to virtualize should stem from a needs-based discussion and we’d love to have that conversation with you.
There are many benefits to an IT organization or business when choosing to implement a server virtualization strategy. If you think you’re ready to move your systems to a virtual world or are looking to learn more about Virtualization solutions, contact us today.