Secure Your IT, Increase efficiency, and maximize uptime with CFTS's Remote Management and Monitoring Service that protects your data and IT assets from all types of threats and designed to help you support your infrastructure, even if it is outside of our facilities.
Overview of RMM
The critical nature and pace of application updates, hotfixes and ongoing application maintenance have increased demands on corporate resources while the skills required to support these services are further removed from business differentiation and strategic investment. Legacy information systems carry a high cost of ownership and are difficult to maintain to meet evolving and complex business, regulatory and legal demands.
The cost and time needed to develop and fine-tune application management toolsets and processes restrict an organization’s ability to be proactive. In addition, it has become increasingly difficult to recruit the necessary skill sets to maintain and modernize these existing systems.
You need RMM when
- You have multiple systems distributed around the globe.
- Corporate or regulatory compliance measures have dispersed parts of your infrastructure to other locations.
- The technical skills you require are not available in the locations where your equipment is located.
- As part of a disaster recovery plan
- Monitoring: Agent-based or agent-less monitoring of remote networks, systems, and applications.
- Remote Support & Administration: Remote KVM and terminal devices, as well as secure VPNs, means we can bring our experience to bear to assist with incident management, recovery, repair, or upgrades.
- Remote Firewall VPN: The ability to securely access your remote systems is critical for effective monitoring and management.
- Backup, Archival, & Vaulting: We can back up your remote systems or data to our facilities.
- Faster diagnosis and resolution to critical IT issues
- 24x7x365 Proactive monitoring of your IT infrastructure
- Problem alerts
- Server and workstation patch management
- Antivirus and Antispyware
- Monthly reports on the status of your IT environment
- Management of assets (hardware inventory and software licensing)
- Asset reporting services
In short, we can give you the tools or fully manage your IT department - regardless of the technology platforms you've invested in or the size of your company.