COVID-19 Notice and Information Pack Open
Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome corona-virus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)
With the Covid19, the situation is very fluid in Uganda right now, we would like to assure you that CFTS will make every effort to assist with your needs.
We have implemented the following:
- All visitors will be required to clean hands before entering CFTS offices has water, soap and sanitizer freely available
- You may be subject to non-touch temperature check
- If you are not well, please do not visit, please stay home isolate your self and let people know.
- We will have very limited delivery services as we want to protect you and our staff
- Equipment pickup procedures may change
- Face to Face meetings will be limited
- Remote support options are available to our clients (please ask for details) you can also view our RMS Remote Managed Services and Monitoring Options
Services most likely to be affected are:
- Projects especially for those that rely on external materials and services.
- Procurement of external goods, services and licences
- Other 3rd party external manufacture services
- Onsite Visits
Cargo continues to be delivered in Uganda, both air and sea delays are likely due to the reduced availability of transit services globally.costs may also increase accordingly.
If you need any assistance contact CFTS via or call +256 (0)392 733 784
CFTS is committed to the safety and health of everyone.
This information pack covers basic information on the COVID-19 Virus as well as precautions to take, some historical information and timelines to allow a basic understanding, where possible Uganda centric information has been included.
Information and Document Links